Preston Global focuses on Educational tours which provide value added programs to schools, universities and colleges.
Exclusive panel discussions with leading visionaries, entrepreneurs and scholars.
Trip to army training camps where new concepts on innovative thinking, team building and leadership can be shared.
Tour of Israel’s leading companies and academic institutions.
Visits to Israel’s world-renowned modern and historic sites.
Down the ages, the call of India has been compelling. With its mystic blend of spirituality, yoga and meditation, the country is an enigma wrapped in a cocoon. India’s tourism trade is growing rapidly and is a major source of the country’s economic enrichment. Over the next decade, this will put India in the third place among countries with the fastest growing tourism industries.
Want a rejuvenating experience and feel the years rolling off your listless face? Then India is the place for you. With its ageless medical cures, India is a much sought-after magic spa. The medical is tourism sector is expected to grow at an estimated 30% annually to touch about 95 billion seekers by 2015.
India is a fast-growing market that has registered a substantial rise in tourism to Israel. The potential inherent in this market is yet to be realised fully. Hence, the Tourism Ministry in India is working to expand relations with the relevant government sources In Israel to promote bilateral tourism ties.
EDUCATION SYSTEMS IN INDIA:
- India’s higher education system has the third largest enrolment in the world, after the U.S. and China. Hence, the voice of Young India is making a visible roar in all tracts of development. Literacy is India’s password for progress.
- There are over 400 universities and 21,000 colleges of varying quality recognized by the Government of India with the growing private sector making inroads into the field of education. Both the sectors today offer the best courses in Management, Medicine, Science, Art and Literature.
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) consistently rank among the world’s top universities in global university rankings. India’s IIMs (Indian Institute of Management) are open arenas where youngsters challenge themselves and go all out to raise the bar of excellence.
- With 700 universities and more than 35,000 affiliated colleges enrolling more than 20 million students, the higher education sector is large and complex where the best brains are churned out. Politics, economics, space science or the fine arts…you name it, our universities have them all.
- More than 85% of students are enrolled in bachelor’s degree programs with majority enrolling in three-year B.A., B.Com. or B.Sc. degrees. Every second Indian is a graduate.
- One-sixth of all Indian students are enrolled in Engineering/Technology degrees. The educated Indian Diaspora has contributed much to the global march towards progress. With its centuries-old tradition of learning and wisdom, India’s contribution in the fields of math and science is no mean achievement.